Whitewater Rafting Packages
Southeastern Expeditions specializes in providing group rafting trip packages that cater to groups of all sizes and budgets. Contact us to share your vision for the ultimate getaway for your team-building trip or family vacation. We’ll find the whitewater rafting package that’s right for you!
Whitewater Rafting Packages for Corporate Groups
Let the experts at Southeastern Expeditions help you choose a Chattooga rafting package that meets the needs of you and everyone on your team! Southeastern Expeditions has partnered with some exciting hotel properties in Chattooga River rafting areas that are sure to please your co-workers and friends while keeping within budget.
Whitewater Rafting Vacation Packages for Families
Whether you are looking for a getaway with someone special or just want some quality family time, North Georgia has many activities and events, including thrilling whitewater rafting in Georgia, to entertain you for 2 days or 2 weeks! Come visit us and stay as long as you like! We would love to share our majestic rivers and mountains with you — we know a place where the earth still lives…
Lodging Package Options in Northeast Georgia for the Chattooga
- Spacious Rooms
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast featuring assorted cereals, juices, fruits, pastries, bagels and coffee
- In room coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer and iron and ironing board
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet Accommodations (call for size regulations)
- High Speed Internet
Old Clayton Inn
The Old Clayton Inn is located in the heart of downtown Clatyon, just a short distance to Southeastern Expeditions Chattooga River white water rafting outpost. Escape to historic Rabun County in the foothills of the Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in Clayton, a small town the way small towns used to be. Visit Clayton’s shops and galleries and enjoy the outdoors with Georgia whitewater rafting on the Chattooga, hiking, and fishing all nearby. Southeastern Expeditions and the Old Clayton Inn promise an escape to the mountains you will not forget!
The Old Clayton Inn Features:
- 29 spacious cozy country inn rooms
- A full HOT breakfast from 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Private baths for each room
- Banquet and meeting facilities for up to 100 guests
- Wireless Internet at no charge
- An in house restaurant serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week, and dinner on Fri-Sat.