What to Bring
We try to keep things as easy as possible for our customers on the overnight Chattooga rafting trips. Once day one on Section III is over, we will pull up alongside the riverbank where all of our overnight gear will be awaiting us. Afternoon and nighttime activities included in your South Carolina and Georgia rafting trips: swimming, fishing, steak dinner, and recalling wonderful times on Section III around a campfire.
Here is a list of the personal items that you need to bring on your South Carolina and Georgia Rafting Trips:
- Layering is best! Prepare for any type of weather especially in cooler Fall months.)
- Dry clothes to change into after Chattooga rafting
- Camp Shoes and socks
- Lightweight rain gear
- Jacket: The air cools at night in the river gorge even on the hot summer days
-Toiletries (please consider biodegradable soaps)
-Fishing Gear and License (for those that would like to catch their dinner)
Southeastern Expeditions will provide the following for your Georgia and South Carolina river rafting trips:
- All gear for Chattooga River rafting
- Food and cooking utensils for dinner and breakfast
- Transportation to and from the river
- Hot showers upon your return to the outpost
- A Chattooga River rafting trip of a lifetime!